<VV> remote mirror

Vairtec Corporation vairtec at optonline.net
Thu Jul 25 00:11:18 EDT 2013

That's a genuine GM mirror that was used across various brands on various
models, including the Corvair, 1964-67.  I think, but am not sure, that it
was a dealer-installed accessory rather than a factory-installed accessory.
Part number is 3961371.

I have the same mirror, NOS and for sale (shameless self-promotion).

--Bob in NJ