<VV> [SCG] Engine Size Emblem Removal on Rear Deck Lid

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Jul 29 22:32:07 EDT 2013

We used urethane instead of silicone in the collision shop. The stuff
used to hold modern windshields in place.

We also used lots of 3M trim tape, since most modern emblems are held on
with double sided tape. What will drive one crazy (especially if one
cannot charge for the time to do it) is removing the old tape to reuse
an emblem, or cut the tape like on the back of a script emblem. AArrrgggg.

I have never seen automotive goop, but I will look for it.

Frank DuVal