<VV> Heavy duty suspension?

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Mon May 12 14:51:17 EDT 2014

I'm not near my Corvair "library" right now, but I remember that GM did offer a HD, as opposed to the sport, suspension for taxicab use for the early models.  I don't think the late models had that option.  You say the car rides hard with the new tires.  Can you bounce it by pushing down on a corner with both hands?  Does it have shocks rated for a vehicle less than 3,000 pounds or just shocks that fit and could be for a much heavier car?

Bob