<VV> 1967 Monza ~ Temp Work-around : 140 --> PG?

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Tue May 27 12:54:42 EDT 2014

Plan A :
Replace entire 110 PG with 140 4-speed (don't have parts yet)

Plan B (to expedite a 'quick fix' for HOA rules) :
Leave PG in car and mate up 140 to PG that's in the car now

I need to make this thing run by Thursday to satisfy HOA rules : no non-op
cars allowed, must run and move, mufflers optional, don't have to be pretty,
etc.

So my work-around might be to just "stick" the 140 case onto the PG that's
already in the car, to satisfy the code guy, who wants to just see it move a
few inches under its own power, to make him go away.

Then, take it back out and hopefully do it right before he comes back!!!!

The 140 case I got at the GWFBT leaks oil like a sieve but I can fix that
when I pull it back out (hopefully?)

This was a long-term project until HOA decided to force the issue with their
codes, so now I have until this week to make him happy.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Charlie