<VV> Driveline swap

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Wed May 28 20:58:28 EDT 2014

Yep ~ you all got it right ~

Leaving me as the only one who was confused, until you guys got me on
track~!

One last snag is that the 3 TC bolts are out, but the case won't slide off
or even let me pry it away but for about 1/2" or so.

I'm trying to "rock" it off, seesaw-like, but it hasn't "dropped" out quite
yet. Still working ...

I'll keep you posted in the AM, since sunlight is gone back east by now?

Thanks again, Tim, JR, Smitty, Karl, Frank, Matt, et alia ~
Charlie