<VV> Driveline swap

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 29 00:12:23 EDT 2014

Well, yes, of course - but then that same bell housing (after the switch to
the 140) goes back into the car which is why I said that if he is lucky
(meaning to imply - when he removes the bell housing), he will not need a
new pan gasket.

On the other hand, why not just fix the 110?  This approach seems like an
awful lot of work just to let the police officer hear it run and see it
move.  Has the 140 been run recently?  Is it a known, good, running engine?
Or is there another disaster waiting just around the corner?

Later, JR