<VV> LM and EM spares

Vairtec Corp vairtec at comcast.net
Tue Apr 7 14:16:24 EDT 2015

I carry a spare but where I will agree with Jack is the need to be
careful when changing a tire.  Fortunately modern tires make roadside
tire changes a rare occurrence but I try to get well off the road due
having once been brushed by a passing car while changing a LR.  I will
drive a considerable distance on a flat if necessary to get out of
harm's way.

If my modern minivan gets a flat, however, I'll probably use the AAA
card.  The spare is hidden somewhere under the car in the vicinity of
the driver's feet, not exactly easily accessible.

--Bob