<VV> CLUBS

James Weppelman jweppel at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 16 17:54:44 EDT 2015

BRYAN,
To clarify if i may:
1) You can sweep or not all you want. I,m saying at the CORSA level how in the world would you not know that a club is defunct?
Is there not any correspondence between CORSA and its affiliates?
2)Your not confused.I think your thoughts are spot on.The lack of younger membership, and loss of, might very well be related to the resistance of "social media" avenues,whether its more work or not.
3) I am a standing member of CORSA. And I think its dividing to squabble about THEY or WE.I appreciate a lot of things, but I would disagree that we SHOULD promote the corvair.
4)Start simple. Has CORSA every passed on a questionaire on  to the chapters? Questions as what they like doing or not.Or what CORSA could do on a higher level to help whatever(enrollment,activities,etc?)CORSA probaly only hears from the chapters when there is a issue,or problem.Why not start being proactive. WE (there i said it) dont have to get involved in every aspect of the local chapters,but WE should feel the pulse of them if you want to maintain and grow membership. I guess it upsets me that another chapter is gone(baltimore) and it took a web search to find out.