<VV> powerglide speed

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 21:11:09 EST 2015

It was probably the plugs. However, my points driven 62 102 years ago would
create problems in the 16k to 18k Mile's range. I tried to stretch the
plugs to 20 k one time and ended up doing a tune up mid way on a trip.
Several plugs would not fire under high load even after gapping them.
Mark Durham
Hauser, ID