<VV> Modifications in General!

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Oct 30 23:03:05 EDT 2015

As we get older, we might appreciate some mods more than others, Jim. If
you want to travel any distance, replacement seats offer a much more
comfortable  ride. Better lighting will provide older eyes a better/safer night
driving  experience. As far as the power train goes - I agree on the "cool
factor"  applying more than actual need! With the possible exception of some
parts  becoming obsolete and hard to find.

- Seth Emerson

In a message dated 10/30/2015 12:45:18 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,