<VV> Vapor locking and ethanol free gas.

Robert Henry robertkhenry at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 3 06:53:33 EDT 2015

That has been my experience. Vapor lock manifests during a short shut-down, I.e., park on a hot day and restart a few minutes later. It'll die without pumping the pedal and won't pull away from a light. After running a few minutes, it's fine. Ethanol-free gas seems to eliminate the problem.  I've also noticed a significantly greater resistance to knock compared to ethanol fuel posted with identical AKI numbers.

Robert Henry
'65 Corsa Turbo Convertible
Knoxville, TN