<VV> Flying Sparkplug

corveric at me.com corveric at me.com
Fri Sep 4 17:25:30 EDT 2015

Yep, just happened to mine a couple of weeks ago.  I was quite excited as I thought somebody had just popped a cork on a huge bottle of wine!  Alas, the rattle a second later dispelled my joy.

When using TimeSerts, be certain to not turn them too far into the head as I have learned from watching that the 'tink' sound of it falling into the combustion chamber is a bad sound - Very bad.
Led to head removal, first of the guy who did it, then the engine.

Eric Taylor
604-309-2268
Corveric at me.com<mailto:Corveric at me.com>
[Corv8ric-med]

Not common but, it happened to me, once, some twenty years ago. First and only time while driving 'vairs by 47 years.

Daniel

On 04/09/15 10:21, "mvjacobi--- via VirtualVairs"