<VV> Flying Sparkplug

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Sat Sep 5 01:06:44 EDT 2015

I've never seen a TimeSert that didn't have a shoulder on it so you can't go too far.  ???
Curious on blown out plugs - do they just blow out due to damaged threads or do they come loose and spin out until there aren't enough threads left to hold them and then blow out, or some of each?
I guess it's not too common.  I've never seen it in any of my 40+ Corvairs or my piles of heads with lots of other issues (mostly bad seats).
...I shouldn't have said that...
Joel McGregor