<VV> Fwd: 3-speed reminder

dnyertbn dnyertbn at ptd.net
Sat Sep 12 01:40:37 EDT 2015

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "dnyertbn" <dnyertbn at ptd.net>
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2015 1:40 am
Subject: Re: <VV> 3-speed Corvairs_Speaking of 3-speed Corvairs:   I have a 1966 Corsa Cvt. 140/3speed from the factory. I have a copy of the
original window sale sticker  showing no 4 speed(option) elected. It is Lemonwood yellow with black interior.
I have had the car since 1994 when I re-enterd the Corvair hobby after  my  selling a 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury cvt. 361/AT. Nice car just needed a interior and a top installed.
    The Corsa has about 70K miles, body nice with a 1965 Corvair interior installed by previous owner. Have proper year
buckets(nice) still need the rear seat (Clark's-maybe?) It has been group Red for some years now, but I remember driving
it when I first bought it and once I got it into 3rd gear it seemed like I needed 1 more!
    I think sometimes about selling it but I have amassed quite a few options: AM/FM(several), Multiplex(several) Wood
wheel(nice-no cracks)& mounting hub (several)&NOS wire wheel hubcaps, NOS wheel well moldings & more!I do not know
what I will do with car. I have 9 Corvairs, majority are 1969s. #2980 cvt w/42K miles, nice original from Indianapolis,IN. Have a 1966 Monza cvt. from GA with factory A/C I may sell in the future. No title, just a BOS.
   My current purchase is a 1964 Pontiac Bonneville cvt., 389 w AT w floor console(GP) Tach.,optional gauges, power
bucket seat, power windows and antenna, reverb, AM/FM. Have acquired a GP parts car with power vents, Guidematic
headlamp control,Electrocruise  (complete) & 8-Lug wheels which will all go on the cvt.
   Years ago before I purchased the Corsa off a local sell magazine I saw the ad and I called the Corvair Ranch &
inquired about the rare combination. That was in 1994. He said at the time that he had only seen a handful in
20 years@ of being in business. I bought it because of the rarity as in anything I purchased! Since I have had it for so long, it would be hard to get rid of it! Always wanted to put a IECO Ram Induction on it but finding one with the rare
T shaped chrome air cleaner is hard! Sorry for length! Hope you enjoyed my ramblings! Bill Nenow,Jr. from Palmerton,PA

\