<VV> Speaking of Skinny Wheels... (was: 60-62 hubcaps)

Robert Marlow, Vairtec Corporation vairtec at optimum.net
Fri Sep 25 14:19:08 EDT 2015

On 9/25/2015 10:32 AM, corvairduval--- via VirtualVairs wrote:
> And, the Falcon wheels are narrow compared to Corvair wheels. By 1/2" IIRC.
For those of you just dying to put narrow wheels on your Corvair, I have
a pair of 1965 Chevy II wheels, which are 13x4 with the same 5-bolt
pattern as our late model Corvairs.  They are beautifully powder-coated
gloss black.

I prepped them to put on the front of my '66 coupe for the first NECC
drag races in '04, but circumstances prevented me from participating in
that event and I have since sold the car.

BTW, these were factory-installed only on four-cylinder Chevy IIs in
'65; the sixes and eights got 14-inchers.

I'll have them available at Hershey, space CC72.

--Bob