<VV> 66 4 speed transmission grinding

Robert Brought blbrought at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 10:49:41 EST 2016

Also check the "wavy washer" that is one of the last pieces to go on the
main shaft assembly and is designed to take up any slack.  The washer
looses it's distortion and allows some unwanted slack and can cause some
minor miss alignment and some "crunchy" shifts.  In my experience it
affected shifts between all gears, so this might not be your problem, but
the washer is cheap and should be replaced regardless.

Bob Brought