<VV> '65 Tele Sport Steering Wheel

Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA gsteve at hammatt.com
Mon Dec 5 00:39:38 EST 2016

I should clarify.  Yes, we (Mom) took delivery in November 1964.
She saw the ‘65 Corvair while trying to purchase a ‘64 Impala and
happened to see the Corvair in the dealer’s basement a couple of
days before they were on display.  She immediately (with my assistance)
placed an order, custom built to her (my??) specifications.
It is a telescoping, Sport wheel with a definite early build date.

Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA