<VV> fan belts

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Mon Jan 4 09:27:35 EST 2016

I have a serated  belt on my autocross car with spring tension system  that
has been on the car for 15 years, has never broke or came off. The car is
only used for autocrossing and only 3 or 4 times a year and no road trips. I
do  carry spare belts with me.  Now that I have said this I will loose or
brake a belt this summer at the convention ???
  Gene Barr

In a message dated 1/3/2016 6:34:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,