<VV> BRAKE LIGHTS

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 14 11:11:12 EST 2016

I agree with both Jims except in junks situation he has no juice (power) present at his tailight socket. Therefore all the sockets/grounds/soldering in the world will not help him fix his problem. I think he is on the track to either fix or at least figure out where his problem is. If he listens.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301