<VV> Adjusting front drum brakes

Danny Davis corsa180gt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 22:34:13 EDT 2017

Ed,
Not just a hammer, but a punch that you can localize the force right at the
round corners.  It's a knock-out - much like and electrical box, so it will
give fairly easily.
Placed the punch on the knock-out only near the seam and tap hard enough
and you will see it move.

See you at the Econo-Run at "The Point" near Kingston?  May 5-6-7, 2017
corvairsnorthwest.com

 Danny Davis
Graham    WA
 206-643-6718