<VV> Adjusting front drum brakes on '62

Danny Davis corsa180gt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 07:40:15 EDT 2017

It's that 1% that is the one that gets you, though!
The GM "self adjusting" brake system was a new innovation for 1963.
It is "easy" to use all the parts that make that work and install on the
1962 backing plate, though.
Pretty sure GM made a retro-fit kit to do just that back in the day.

 Danny Davis
Graham    WA
 206-643-6718