<VV> Everyone gone?

M Stevens viewmastermik at netscape.net
Thu Mar 23 14:52:52 EDT 2017

Matt,We are trying to revive a CORSA club here in Central California, and i help people here...in person, post and comment and respond on CCF, as well as Facebook groups and Corvair Forum too.
That question sounded like you dont believe i have, or have had, much to offer at all. Whats with the negative????  I believe that information is open source, and shouldnt be horded by elite "gate-keeper" types.
-m

Sent from my putt putt phone...