<VV> Corvair Support

Danny Davis corsa180gt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 10:38:39 EDT 2017

I agree, Fred!
The old car community and Corvair Nuts in particular are sure a giving
group.
Good thing considering all the unique features of our air cool wonders.
My first association, back in the 1970s, was of course the local chapter.
They, in turn, had established connections with other NW region chapters
with combined events that introduced me to an even greater group of
enthusiasts.  This has been going on for many decades of course, but then,
around the turn of the century, the internet communities have expanded the
associations even further!  I now have Corvair friends I've never met!!

 Danny Davis
Graham    WA
 206-643-6718