<VV> EM Corvair Dash Clock

Scott Morehead moreheadscott at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 13:21:36 EDT 2017

Folks - this was part of a NOS Antique Automotive Clock buyout - I have a lot of rare birds - so if you are looking for Automotive clocks from yesteryear or the turn of the century ..., It does not come with a box or anything else and does show shelf ware - Just as you see it - It is for sale - 199.99 delivered to your door -  If this is NOT a Corvair, I trust someone will share that information with me - I have not seen one in quite a while and it does look to have similarities if not precise to looks to the early vairs.  Anyhow Check pics. Best regards,

Scott Morehead
843 - 478 - 4223