<VV> Will the Corvair Kill You?

Danny Davis corsa180gt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 11:14:08 EST 2017

Yeah, but they could have gone with "Was Ralph Nader on Meth or Cocaine?"
or "The 1960s Classic Car for Adrenaline Junkies!" (here's a *weird trick*
that will keep you safe from harm...)
I'm kinda with the camp that says - OK, People, the Corvair will out-live
its most famous critic, so - Enough Already!!

 Danny Davis
Graham    WA
 206-643-6718