<VV> New Corvair Owner Needs Help

hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Wed Jan 24 17:50:16 EST 2018

That will certainly leak - especially when it gets warm! I once had a
similar problem on a bus with an aluminium sump, and I managed to tap it
out to a larger size in situ. Or there's Helicoils? Might there be a bit
of undamaged thread further in the hole - perhaps a longer plug would
work? Or a taper thread might do it - perhaps from a plumbing shop?
Tricky one - and it's got to be right or the consequences could be very
expensive.