<VV> Low Coil Volts Issue

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 20:24:55 EDT 2018

  Rod.
I disconnected the resistor wire that lowered the voltage from 12V to about 6-8 V to the coil for running.  I just ran another wire from the 12V connection in the engine compartment to the coil.

The schematic will show the resistor wire and where it is connected in the pin connector. The pin connectors are in the upper left side of the engine compartment (big black multi purpose connectors).
 I believe the resistor wire is yellowish and sort of braided looking. You can see it at the coil terminal.