<VV> freeing a stuck motor

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Wed Jun 20 13:19:10 EDT 2018

I once bought an Aston DB5. It had been frozen (seized) through
standing when the previous owner got it, and he had the bright idea of
pouring oil down the plug holes, towing it & then dropping the clutch.
Astonishingly, it worked, but the car was left with six little bumps in
the (aluminum) hood where the oil had hit it with some velocity.