<VV> directional problem 1969 HELP

David S Malcolm david.s.malcolm at verizon.net
Sat Jun 30 12:59:26 EDT 2018

The flasher for the 69 is way up under the left top of the dash, above
the light switch and really hard to reach. Its a small square one in a
clip. On mine I replaced it with an electronic one as I've been using
high bright bulbs and leds.

Might try replacing that before opening the steering column. Also Jim
has good advice, the grounds on the light sockets and quite fragile. I
replaced mine with the Mopar all metal and ran ground wires. Good
blinkers and stop lights all around.

David