<VV> Spyder Temp-Press light diagnosis

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Sun Dec 1 19:11:48 EST 2019

It's a gamble, but I would put my money on an oil pressure switch
malfunction. If it recurs, pull the wire off the switch & see if it
makes a difference. Or it may be a wire to either the oil pressure
switch or temperature sender chafed through somewhere and going to
ground intermittently. Doesn't sound as though you have an overheating
problem, and I would be surprised if you have an oil pressure problem
either. If it happens again & you can't find an obvious cause, I would
next change the oil pressure switch.