<VV> Spyder Temp-Press light diagnosis - update

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 3 13:28:07 EST 2019

Jim, I am the one with the problem, Frank just interjected based on what I had posted.
The answer is yes, I know the buzzer is present and working. I separated the connector where the dash wiring joins the 2 sensor wires in the lower right corner of the engine compartment, then I jumpered each side to ground (ignition on); when I jumpered the oil pressure switch side to ground it lit the light; when I jumpered the temperature switch side to ground it lit the light and made the buzzer buzz.
So that is why I know it is on the oil pressure switch side.