<VV> Spyder Temp-Press light diagnosis - update

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 11:29:46 EST 2019

Do you know that the buzzer itself is present and working?  Have you
actually heard it?  If not, it could be sending you down a wrong path.  The
next thing I would try is pulling the wire off the temperature sender and
grounding it.  The buzzer should sound off.  If it doesn't, a bad
temperature sender is back at the top of the suspect list.

Jim Becker