<VV> Factory FC Mirrors

Rod Murray rmurray at pittsburghpenguins.com
Mon Dec 16 08:30:37 EST 2019

Hi john if you’re referring to the in-door mounting brackets, Duane wendtland repros these. He’s cc’ed here.

Thx, rod
64 greenbrier in pieces in Pittsburgh

Happy holidays

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 16, 2019, at 12:04 AM, John Howell via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:
>

>                Looking to buy the original small FC factory mirrors, left hand and right hand.  Need the brackets worst, I can buy the mirrors.
>
>                Thanks
>
>                 John Howell

Rod Murray
Senior Director, Production and Game Presentation
Pittsburgh Penguins
rmurray at pittsburghpenguins.com
Office: 412-255-1906 | Fax: 412-255-1980 | Mobile: 412-719-3449
PPG Paints Arena | 1001 Fifth Avenue | Pittsburgh, PA | 15219