<VV> Electrical curiosity

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Mon Dec 30 16:31:59 EST 2019

Yeah Frank.  One of HarborFreights fine little DVMs.  I use the heck out of those and for the most part they are worth much more than they cost.  I’ll be working on the car tomorrow and just for drill I’ll look at location of the leads.  May even go nuts and try shielding them with aluminum foil.  Always glad to learn something new.  Problem nowadays is that every time I learn something it crowds out two other things that I want to keep.  I’ll let you know.
Sent from my iPad