<VV> brake help

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Jan 16 20:24:52 EST 2019

Just because you tried the DOT 5 in a worn system and it leaked out does
not mean DOT 5 is a bad product, it means you needed to address the worn
seals.

If it was the braking system would you have been equally stubborn to fix
the leaks? "Well, it seems fine now..."

Just being throttle means failure would be inconvenient, not a safety
problem, but brakes?

Been using DOT 5 for almost 40 years, NO issues. No brake failure due to
supposed DOT  5 issues. Nice to have 20 year old wheel cylinders still
work like when they were rebuilt! No more white corrosion.

Frank DuVal