<VV> brake help

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Thu Jan 17 01:41:45 EST 2019

That is exactly what I said - it might work fine if all the seals are
new, but if not you might be inviting trouble. As regards my throttle -
it's not a question of my being 'stubborn' - there was simply no leak to
'fix'. It only started leaking when I switched to silicone fluid, and
stopped again when I went back to conventional fluid.
Can you explain to me why my throttle might have suddenly failed in
these circumstances? If it had continued to leak, I would have dealt
with it. But it didn't. Hysterical nonsense!