<VV> brake help

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Wed Jan 16 19:33:24 EST 2019

I have a coach business in the UK - I used to have a coach with a
hydraulic throttle. I switched to silicone fluid, thinking it would be
better. It started leaking. As a stop-gap, I just topped it up with
conventional fluid till I could replace the seals. As the silicone fluid
was replaced (or rather leaked out!) the leak slowed then stopped. I
never did replace the seals! Never used the stuff since!