<VV> vehicle values, Corvair or otherwise

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Thu Jan 17 15:18:17 EST 2019

That is very interesting. Perhaps the answer is to stand at the front &
face backwards so you can see what is going on (if anything) or get a
dash-cam on the back of your head! I have heard of 'chandelier bidding'
but this takes it to a whole new level!
You could ALMOST argue that by declaring the car 'sold', the auction
house had entered a verbal contract with you. Don't know whether it
would stand up in court, but if they tried that with me I would most
definitely sue them for the sale price just to expose their dubious
practices in a public forum.
Is NOBODY honest any more?