<VV> 2019 Convention and other activities

Danny Davis corsa180gt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 14:14:19 EST 2019

By all meas, Carl.  Be sure and make you way down to Decatur, Illinois to
our Corvair Museum!
<https://www.corvair.org/index.php/preservation-foundation/corvair-museum>
May want to consider renting a car and driving "Route 66" the Corvair
Museum is not far off that route near Springfield IL.
Continue on to the great Southwest and you'll find some fantastic places to
visit.  Grand Canyon Arizona!
Drive on to the LA area to visit Southern California.  You'll then be
tempted to return for the San Diego CORSA convention in July 2020!
Yeah!

 Danny Davis
Graham    WA
 206-643-6718