<VV> 65 AC fuses

jim bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 8 03:28:58 EDT 2019

FWIW, years ago when I added factury air to my '66 Turbovert, the control
module had a toasted fan speed switch.  I know, made of unobtanium.  Well
not exactly, I figured that GM wouldn't make a fan speed switch exclusively
for the Corvair w/AC.  I was right.  I searched through the parts listings
of several companies that cater to the classic Chevy market.  I found the
same switch listed for some other Chevy.  At the time, it was pretty cheap,
maybe 7 bucks or so.  I just tried to find the paperwork on this transaction
to no avail.  In order to protect this somewhat fragile switch, I used
several relays to buffer the contacts.  I also relay-ed the compressor power
lead.  Relays are cheap, do wonders for your headlights too.
Jim '66 Turbovert