<VV> What would you do?

jdmercman at aol.com jdmercman at aol.com
Mon Jun 3 17:28:54 EDT 2019

Drive the 65 it sounds like less workSent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device------ Original message------From: Frank DuVal via VirtualVairs Date: Mon, Jun 3, 2019 1:38 PMTo: virtualvairs at corvair.org;Cc: Subject:Re:  What would you do?My question is what is failing in the Powerglides?  Are they just suffering from 50 year old seals?

???Not run well???. How?  Seat of pants feel is better with clutch, but Powerglides should run well, usually keep up with 4 speeds.

Frank DuVal