<VV> What would you do?

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Tue Jun 4 04:42:46 EDT 2019

Just to clarify, I'm the British guy from Florida with the four '64
convertibles, trying to decide which combination of engine, tranmission
etc to use as I make one good car out of the lot & sell what's left. I'm
over in the UK politicking right now, so that's on hold till I get back
in a few weeks ;)