<VV> 1962 Corvair Monza Sedan Interior codes?

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 1 08:25:03 EST 2019

Wow..sorry, coffee wasn't kicked in...

I like to see the whole tag...you said Sedan in your post and I skimmed over
it...

TRIM 3 - 719    21

3 denotes an Aqua painted interior

719 is for Med Aqua Imitation leather bucket seats

21 is the build day, OA stamped the "day" of production or the 21st of the
month.

Cloth insert seats were for bench seats only and only available on sedans
and wagons.

I saw your FB post with the tag image...

On your ACC line, you have option "L" which is for Oakland built cars
denotes bucket seats on 969 Sedans....

Sounds like the car has a well made custom interior.