<VV> rustproofing a '64 convertible

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Mar 3 12:52:08 EST 2019

And, where does all that salted water go that lands on the convertible
top? It flows between the top and the "firewall" behind the rear seat.

So, unless you weld a solid steel top on the car, water with salt still
goes through it!

Only way to rustproof a convertible is to keep it in the garage , like
it was for 40+ years, or live in the southwest of this country.

No way to keep the salty water from going through the doors and quarter
windows, either, like Doug points out.

Frank DuVal