<VV> Engine identification.

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Sun May 12 23:03:00 EDT 2019

Ok, my 'older' engine is TO327YN, and my 'newer' one is TO712RD. I
presume the head numbers are towards the front of the car, as I can't
see the numbers from the back of the car? What I can see, however, is
all the pushrod tubes on both sides of one engine; there are little
square panels that are present on one engine blanking off this view, but
these plates are absent from the other engine. I presume they should be
in place?
Both my fans are non-magnetic, so I guess they're magnesium?