<VV> basic tire question

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Mon May 27 08:33:36 EDT 2019

 I have never corner weighted an FC. But I'm certain there distribution is close to what the cars are. (about 64% on the rear) I have in fact experienced snap oversteer in a FC. Much like what can happen in the cars. The trucks can really use a front swaybar. I've fabbed up mounts that will use a stock 1" front bar from a full size Chevy van. Should be much better in cross winds.Paul Fox