<VV> Doughnut Spare Tire

James Davis hurricanehazel16 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 14:56:59 EDT 2019

For me, I would never change a tire when road service would respond in a
timely fashion (4 hours or less).  If you out in the county, about 40 miles
from a town, on a Friday or Saturday night you usually get, "I can get a
truck out there first thing Monday morning".  Also the Infinity Roadside
Service (used by Good Sam, Progressive insurance)  always ask is do you
have a mounted serviceable spare tire.  What do you do with the flat tire -
I throw it in the back of the truck, put in the engine compartment of the
Corsa or strap it on the trailer of the UltaVan   Over my 55 years and 7
months of driving Corvair powered vehicles, I have had 9 flat tires that I
can remember.  Two flats were changed by road service, but the rest were
changed by me because I could not get road service within 4 hours.