<VV> Headlamps

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Sat Apr 4 19:42:44 EDT 2020

It was a long time ago and I might be mistaken abut the road number. It
might indeed have been a turn off from a smaller road going towards I-95
- the road that goes down through Yeehaw Junction down past Lake
Okechobee perhaps? But the road layout is exactly as I described it. I
could not believe what I was seeing.
Also, there is no standardisation on US road junctions. each seems to
be made up as they went along. So you get things like making a right
turn onto a side road and immediately hitting a stop sign when you would
expect an open road in front of you. In Europe everything is
standardised. In Florida, I keep getting taken by surprise. It is just
one of the quirks that makes Florida interesting - like the cunty
linemarker - a stone obelisk onto which somebody has lovingly chiselled
the names of both counties. But they wrote Citurs County instead of
Citrus County!