<VV> Oil

Tierra Verde Island Aire service at tvislandaire.com
Thu Aug 6 19:32:45 EDT 2020

Re (from reply furtherbelow): "...Valvoline Racing is designed to be used for one race then removed..."

Not true, according to the Vavoline Company literature: (read last sentence):

"...Valvoline VR1 Racing Oil's high zinc formula provides race-level protection for high performance engines on the race track or the highway. Its exclusive chemistry is designed to reduce friction and enhance power. It is among the most popular engine lubricants in all types of racing, including paved and dirt ovals and drag racing. It is formulated for race engines, but compatible with passenger vehicles too..."