<VV> Changing rocker stud o rings

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Aug 8 01:00:02 EDT 2020

If just one stud, then just remove that one stud and retorque. What? How
can you do one stud with the push rod guide under both studs? You can't.
You have to do both studs. Still, just remove both studs replace both
o-rings while there, and retorque. Do not loosen any other studs, upper
or lower. This is how maybe a million o-ring jobs have been done on
Corvairs, two studs at a time.

Frank DuVal